The Best Array of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are usually collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Boofy's Best for Pets in Albuquerque, NM. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (505) 890-0757 for more information!
Our fur baby, Winnie, and I absolutely loved our first trip to Boofy's!!! My friend, Emily, has recommended this store for a year and we finally made it in. Their prices are comparable to the large chain stores. The benefit to shopping at Boofy's, you are supporting a local business and the staff members are so welcoming and make you feel at home. We will definitely be returning! Thank you for making our day! *smile*
The first time I went it was just to get some idea of what I would need to welxome two 8 week old puppies into my household. They were freaking awesome at helping me know what I would need and didn’t look at me like I was stupid for not knowing what I would need. Becuase of the awesome customer service I decided to go back to purchase everything I would need. All be a little more pricey than box stores the shopping experience far outweighs the small price difference. Went back today for a third time to do their adoption package they offer and I assumed it would be like PetSmart where you have to pay a feee but still get a good discount. WRONG!!!! They give you at NO COST!! A small bag of food, bag of treats, some wet food, supplements and another bag of frozen food. Holy hell i I could give this place a million stars I would. HIGHLY recommend:) also the one on San Mateo has a resident cat named hambone and he is just the fluffiest cat you ever did see !
Customer service is always top notch
Nice, caring folks with great selection of pet products.
Very helpful, knowledgeable staff. I love that you can call say "hi, I'm ____ can you get my usual bag of cat food, dog treats, and guinea pig food ready for me to grab around 2?" Then, you can pay over the phone, call when you pull up and they'll run it out to you
My kids also beg to visit their sponsored cat whenever we're in the area, and the staff are always kind with them.