If you are a pet owner, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are usually collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Boofy's Best for Pets in Albuquerque, NM. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (505) 890-0757 for more information!